If you’ve visited us at an exhibition you may have been drawn to our Top Up sets, Collections and Sensory Tales, all enticingly displayed and ripe for exploration. For years we’ve been asked by customers if they can buy the wooden trees that we use to display these gorgeous heuristic play resources on. Well, at last we can offer Possibility Trees to help you create an enabling environment.
Each tree is supplied with an activity card bursting with a host of exciting activities such as:
- Displaying heuristic play resources on, for children to freely access
- Hanging dressing up hats, coats and role-play props on it to inspire imaginative play
- Draping sheer material over two trees to create a cosy den
- Decorating with handmade Christmas decorations to make a very special Christmas tree
- Using as a backdrop for bringing stories to life
- Adorning the branches with children's own special wishes
There really is no limit to how you can use this resource, as children will quickly demonstrate!
Measuring 90cm high and 40cm wide each tree features 16 branches. The two parts of the tree effortlessly slot together for easy set up; dismantling and storage. Made in natural maple wood effect laminate the tree will enhance any early years setting.
Being lightweight, sturdy, easily transportable and flat when stored also makes them perfect for use in the outdoor environment (weather permitting of course!).